- A mantis shrimp can swing their arm so fast that it boils the water around them creating a flash of light.
2. Honey doesn’t spoil, you could eat 3,000 year old honey.
3. Dead people can get goosebumps.
4. When we breathe through our nose, we inhale through one nostril more than the other one, and this changes every 15 minutes.
5. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
6. Hot water is heavier than cold.
7. Sloths take two weeks to digest their food.
8. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
9. More than 50% of people on the earth have never received or made a telephone call.
10. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself.
Hope you enjoyed these INTERESTing facts!