Okay so I’d like to thank Renegade Expressions for considering my blog in the first place. I am new to this whole blogging thing and stuff like this encourages me to keep on going. So thank you very much!
Rules for Blogger Recognition Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to give this award.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My whole life I’ve loved to write. I had thousands of journals growing up as a kid and I had such a deep appreciation for so many things around me always. I find peace through writing and so I recently decided to start a blog so I can share my thoughts and words with others. In a year or two I’d love to end up becoming a professional writer and I think this is just the start of my journey.
My advice to new bloggers is to keep going. Like I said I’m also new to this whole blogging journey but the best way to keep your blog alive is to write at least once a day or every other day to keep your followers entertained. Don’t create your blog for likes or followers, create it because you want to, because it’s your passion.
I’d love it if you followed my blog and I will do the same to the ones that I have not followed yet. I hope you all enjoy my posts and if you have any suggestions on any topics you’d like me to write about then let me know. Thanks. 🙂
Please feel free to follow all of the people I nominated!